Coaches, be sure to bookmark this page in your browser, because you’ll be coming here a LOT. This is where we post our most important documents and information that will make you successful as a TNSCTP coach.
TNSCTP Email Archive
Not receiving our emails? Our Coaches’ Blog contains archived information originally sent to TNSCTP coaches via email or through other sources. To access our Coaches’ Blog, click HERE.
Collegiate Clay Target Team Directory
Coaches, are your athletes interested in participating in the shotgun sports at the collegiate level? Click HERE for the ACUI’s clay target team directory.
Click HERE for an additional directory of non-ACUI teams. We will update this list with more teams as we find out about them.
To register your athletes, please visit www.tnsctponline.org.
All returning head and assistant coaches and adult volunteers must log-in to update your information and background check.
If you are a NEW head coach, please complete the “Head Coach and Team Registration” section and email Andrew and Stephen and let us know which team you are with. Also, we will be updating all email and contact lists, so please ensure your email address and cell phone number is up to date.
The following forms MUST be returned to TNSCTP and a copy kept with the coach at all team events:
- Team MOU
- Athlete Hold Harmless and Code of Conduct
- Coach/Adult Volunteer Hold Harmless and Code of Conduct
- Coach and Volunteer Roster (Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to fill out this form. Download it here for free.) *Be sure to download and save the form before you fill it out. Otherwise, all of your information will be lost. Use multiple forms if necessary.
E-mail your completed forms to Stephen Cawthorn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remember all athletes MUST be registered before they start practice. Registration is not complete until athletes have paid their registration fee and submitted their hold harmless and code of conduct agreement.
Registration will close on April 1, 2017.
If you have any questions or do not remember your username or password, please do not hesitate to contact us at 615-353-1133 or email@example.com.
Gamaliel and TNSCTP are proud to announce a new partnership. As part of their Ready-Set-Pull program, Gamaliel is the official supplier ammo and other shooting supplies. All teams will receive a log-in and have a contact to receive discounts. If you team does not have account, please contact Gamaliel to get started. For a sample of the discounts, please see their ammo prices.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I become a coach?
- New potential head coaches must first contact the state TNSCTP administrator to discuss starting a new team.
- All new head coaches candidates must attend NRA/USA/CMP Appointed Shotgun Coach Certification.
(This class is offered by TNSCTP periodically throughout the year)
- All new head coach candidates must submit to a background check.
*All head coaches are further encouraged to enroll in both the online classes offered by TNSCTP.
- Assistant coaches should be recommended by the team head coach
- A limited number of assistant coaches may attend the NRA/USA/CMP Appointed Shotgun Certification class. (When spaces are open & dependent on shooter numbers)
- Assistant coaches are also encouraged to enroll in the online classes offered.
*The online classes by themselves does not meet the coaching requirements
How do I receive training?
If you or your assistants are in need of the NRA/USAS/CMP Appointed Shotgun Coach Certification, email your name, team name, and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you the appropriate information.
How does the insurance work?
Click HERE to open a pdf document that explains TNSCTP’s insurance coverage.