Give Supplies and Materials
Tennessee Wildlife Federation does a lot of work in the field—from taking kids hunting and fishing to introducing them to the shotgun shooting sports. It requires hauling a lot of gear and feeding dozens, sometimes hundreds, of people.
In addition to financial support that makes all our work possible, the Federation needs new and gently used items to enhance the experiences we provide youth.
What We Need
- 2000W generators, such as a Honda EU2000i
- 7 ft. x 14 ft. tandem axle covered trailer with toy hauler ramp door, side door, and brakes
- 8 ft. x. 14 ft. tandem axle flatbed trailer, with brakes
- Automated external defibrillators (AEDs)
- 3-burner propane gas cookers, such as a Camp Chef Explorer 3X Stove
- 10 ft. x 18 ft. rounded top canopies, such as a ShelterLogic Monarc Canopy
- Barrel-style smoker with 500+ square inches of cooking space, such as a Texas Original Corsicana Classic Backyard Smoker
- 50+ quart coolers
If you don’t have one of these items but would still like to help, you can make a financial gift anytime or you can learn more about volunteering by becoming a Hunt Master, getting involved in the Tennessee Scholastic Clay Target Program, or donating a deer to Hunters for the Hungry.