Tennessee Wildlife Federation does a lot of work in the field—from taking kids hunting and fishing to introducing them to the shotgun shooting sports. It requires hauling a lot of gear and feeding dozens, sometimes hundreds, of people.
In addition to financial support that makes all our work possible, the Federation needs new and gently used items to enhance the experiences we provide youth.
If you’d like to donate something from the list below, send us a picture and tell us a little about it at ItemDonations@tnwf.org.
If you don’t have one of these items but would still like to help, you can make a financial gift anytime or you can learn more about volunteering by becoming a Hunt Master, getting involved in the Tennessee Scholastic Clay Target Program, or donating a deer to Hunters for the Hungry.
- Standard kitchen refrigerator
- Chest freezer
- 2000W generator, such as a Honda EU2000i (Quantity: 2)
- 7 ft. x 14 ft. tandem axel covered trailer with toy hauler ramp door, side door, and brakes
- 8 ft. x. 14 ft. tandem axel flatbed trailer, with brakes
- Heavy-duty truck with a tow package, such as a Ford 250 Super Duty, under 50,000 miles
- Automated external defibrillator (AED)
- 3 burner propane gas cooker, such as a Camp Chef Explorer 3X Stove (Quantity: 2)
- 10 ft. x 18 ft. rounded top canopy, such as a ShelterLogic Monarc Canopy (Quantity: 3)
- Barrel-style smoker with 500+ sq. in. of cooking space, such as a Texas Original Corsicana Classic Backyard Smoker
- 50+ quart cooler, such as a Orca 58-quart Cooler (Quantity: 4)
Like to donate an item? Contact ItemDonations@tnwf.org